Accurate, Fast and Powerful CFD inside Solid Edge
Take your Solid Edge® designs to the next level with FloEFD™. Try FloEFD for Solid Edge for free for 30 days.
Find out how you can unleash the power of fluid flow and thermal simulation on your design to quickly evaluate options, optimize performance and increase reliability on a virtual PC.
The FloEFD for Solid Edge Virtual Lab includes 20 comprehensive tutorial problems including pressure loss, heat transfer, porous media, mesh optimization, non-Newtonian flow, rotating impeller, among many others.
- Become familiar with the easy-to-use interface
- Specify engineering goals
- Prepare models for analysis including apply boundary conditions as well as material properties
- Mesh the model
- Analyze and explore the results
- Test multiple variants of the design to find ideal configuration
How does it work?
- You'll have 30 days to remotely access the virtual desktop, preloaded and configured with FloEFD for Solid Edge – no installation and no licensing hassles (doesn’t require a seat of Solid Edge to run)
- Use any up-to-date PC with broadband connection
- Choose either our downloadable receiver client or any HTML5 compliant browser
- 2-hour lab sessions (can be extended in 1 hour increments, and you can save your work and return to it at any time)
- Save your sessions on your virtual E: drive
About Virtual Labs
- Fully operational software, hosted by Mentor on the cloud
- Immediate access from your PC web browser
- Test from anywhere… work, home or on the road
- Doesn’t require IT department approval or special equipment
- Proceed at your own pace